LG Innotek’s dashcam records & saves front/rear video automatically while driving and parking mode.
It’s installed inside the vehicle near rear view mirror or dashboard. And, it provides necessary information for a driver to learn accurate circumstances in case of car accident or vandalism.
F/W Version : v0.4.7
- Update : Enhancement of LCD screen brightness
- High definition video provided with built-in Sony Exmor(IMX291) Image Sensor
- Front 136° / Rear 120° wide angle lens enable wide field of vision during video recording
- Supports safe driving with advanced driver assistance system (ADAS)
– Lane Departure Warning System : Prevent inadvertent lane changes and roadway departure accidents by alerting the driver
– Front Vehicle Start Alarm : Inform the driver when the front car moves forward at stopping speed
- Built-in voltage cut off function to prevent vehicle battery discharge
- Built-in function to prevent video omission during abnormal system shut off
How to upgrade firmware
- Download firmware file to your PC.
- Insert SD card to PC, save newest firmware file, and separate the SD card from PC.
- Power off the dashcam, insert SD card, and power on dashcam.
- LCD screen will display “Upgrading Firmware.”
- When the upgrade is complete, the device will provide voice guidance “Restarting the system.”