LG Innotek’s dashcam records & saves front/rear video automatically while driving and parking mode.
It’s installed inside the vehicle near rear view mirror or dashboard. And, it provides necessary information for a driver to learn accurate circumstances in case of car accident or vandalism.
- Built-in car battery management system to prevent battery discharge
- Front 130° / Rear 120° wide angle lens enables wide field of vision during video recording
- Prevent video omission during abnormal system shut off
- Live View, play back through iOS/Android App
- LED indicator(GPS/STATUS)
How to upgrade firmware
- Download firmware file to your PC.
- Unzip firmware to desktop and copy binary file only (not along with folder) to sd card.
Binary file should be copied to the top-level of folder.
- Power off the dashcam, insert SD card, and power on dashcam.
- LED flashes while downloading.
- When the upgrade is completed, the device will provide voice guidance “Starting Regular Recording.”
Firmware can be also downloaded through App. Please refer to User Manual.