NOTE: Professional installation is highly recommended. An extra key is required along with a jumper wires installed on the ignition switch.
Mercedes Metris remote starter system
REMOTE START SYSTEM WITH OEM STYLE ALARM FOR MERCEDES BENZ METRIS VAN
- Remote start system for Mercedes-Benz with plug-and-play T-Harness (jumper on ignition required)
- Works with factory key fob out of the box (‘Panic’ button or ‘lock-unlock-lock’)
- Includes OEM style alarm with no additional hardware required. Additional sensors can be added: shock/tilt/vehicle movement stand-alone (Compustar DAS sensor)(sold separately) or full Compustar alarm (CM7000)(sold separately).
- Interfaces with Compustar Drone and Directed Smart Start smart phone control interfaces and RF remotes (for extended range)
- 2-way factory alarm notifications with Drone
- Automatically turns on heated seats based on programmable outside temperature
- Automatically turns on rear defroster at programmable outside temperature threshold
- Automatically turns on cooled seats at programmable outside temperature threshold
- User-friendly programmability from steering wheel controls. Adjust options like run time, number of starts, heated/cooled seat/rear defroster temp. threshold, light flashes, timer start, sensor sensitivity (when adding Compustar DAS sensor) (sold separately) .
- Plug-and-play integration with Compustar DAS sensor (shock/tilt/vehicle movement) (sold separately). Sensor interfaces with factory alarm and offers 2-way communication with Drone
- Plug-and-play integration with full Compustar alarm (CM7000) (sold separately) . Interfaces with factory alarm.
- Industry leading automotive hardware and firmware
Option Programming On new NG Plastic box modules
Remote starter option programming is performed in the vehicle using the steering wheel controls. To
perform option programming, first the vehicle key must be inserted into the ignition but not turned. This
will unlock programming. Next the steering wheel hangup button is held pressed while watching the
vehicle parking lights flash in an increasing pattern (1 flash, then pause, then 2 flashes, then pause,
then 3 flashes… all the way to 6 flashes). When the number of flashes corresponding to the desired
option is reached, the hangup button is released and then one of the follow buttons is pressed (vol+,
vol-, send), each corresponding to a feature found in the table below. After 30 seconds of inactivity the
starter will automatically exit programming mode.